Question about Epson TM-T88III Thermal Printer
1. disconnect printer from computer, turn off
2. re-seat thermal paper, make sure it's loaded correctly
3. press and hold paper feed button while turning the printer on
4. if print test is successful, reconnect to computer
5. print test page from printer driver
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4600 Printer
Apr 09, 2010 | Lexmark C510 Laser Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo 870 InkJet Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Jan 28, 2008 | HP LaserJet IIIp Printer
Jun 20, 2014 | Epson TM-T88III Thermal Printer
758 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!