Question about Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 Notebook
If it is to restore to the point at which your set was loaded and as a restore point date ,then it is possible to set the system to the centre point.Open control panel click icon backup/restore.Open restore settings,choose the restore point date corresponding to the first loading.Now the set will go back to the restore point by shutting down and choosing from memory.If there is no restore point it cannot be done.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2014 | ASUS Notebook U24E-XS71 11.6inch Intel...
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Jun 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2010 | Compaq Presario SR1703WM PC Desktop
Sep 20, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Sep 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M45-S265 Notebook
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: