An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Volumn is too loud
Hey Bosie Mike 3,
If you missed something in the manual so did I.
I was just pouring over the instructions and I don't see anything for a vol lock or anything of that nature. I can only assume 17-18 is the "standard" vol for the unit, and defaults to it when you turn it on.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ONB14AV201 alarm clock with gradual wake alarm function. Radio alarm sound level will start from 0-15 within 12 to 15 second when alarm on. You can adjust the radio alarm volume by press the "ALM2/VOL-" or "ALM2/VOL+" buttons.
The manual not mention the radio alarm sound level can be preset.
Reset the code for r. control download from www. remotecodelist.com 2) clean the contacts battery 3) retight the spring contacts battery with pliers for better contacts. 4) otherwise you must go to the repair shop TV for fix it. God bless you
I have the 15-8911 remote; hopefully this helps you for yours. To scan through all codes to find the correct one, the manual recommends to: 1) Turn on the TV 2) Press m (mute), then Power and hold both until the red light blinks twice 3) Press VOL- (volume down) three times 4) Alternate between Power and CH+ until your TV turns off (you may have to press these keys 50-60 times) 5) When the TV turns off, press m (mute). The red light will blink twice. The remote is now ready to use.
After much research, here is a step-by-step for getting your Vizio Soundbar to work with the Comcast remote using EFC codes (mine is the newer charcoal grey one, works great!) Aux - Setup (2 blinks) - 11144 (2 blinks)Aux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00169 - Vol Up - Should get 2 blinksAux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00168 - Vol Down - Should get 2 blinksAux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00037 - Mute - Should get 2 blinksAux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00165 - Power - Should get 2 blinksAux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00164 - Input - Should get 2 blinks These are optional, I didn't use them:Aux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00036 - <button to use for TVOL> - Should get 2 blinksAux - Setup (2 blinks) - 994 - Setup - 00101 - <button to use for TSHD> - Should get 2 blinks Then set the volume control on the remote and other settings according to the Remote's manual. ENJOY!! Hope this helps someone...
need replaced A-BOARD
After the installation of a new A board, unit has the characters "CHK" on screen. The usual reset procedures of [VOL -] and [MENU] or [OK] or [SLEEP] will not get rid of "CHK".
1. Enter the service mode by holding down the [VOL -] button on the TV (main unit) and simultaneously pressing the [INFO] button on the remote control three times. 2. Press the number  key on the remote to highlight [SRV-TOOL]. 3. Press the [OK] button on the remote control to select [SRV-TOOL]. 4. Use the [DOWN ARROW] on the remote control to scroll down to [PCTC]. 5. Use the [RIGHT ARROW] button on the remote to open the box to the right, then press and hold down the [MUTE] button on remote to display Time/Count. 6. Press and hold the [RETURN] button on the remote control until the TV turns off. 7. Immediately press and hold down the [VOL -] button on the TV (main unit) and the [MENU] button on the remote. The TV should come up in the Self Check mode. 8. Remove AC power.
1. go down to settings
2. remote control
3. find your tv brand (mines in ect(more brands))
4. point at tv (when on)
5. Scroll down list of numbers (#00; #01; ect)
6.go down to the bottom and if your tv dosn't turn off your tv isnt supported.
7. If it is supported click on the number your tv was
8. go back to the main menu
9. put it on hold (switch on side)
10. your done!
up - channel up
down - channel down
left - volume down
right - volume up
power - off/on
smart key - mute
vol up - volume up
vol dwn - volume down