Question about Televison & Video
As you can see in the remote's manual, your Sansui isn't supported. Your only option is to perform a code scan:
1. On the remote control, press DVD once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the Sansui and slowly alternate between pressing POWER and DVD. Stop when the unit turns off.
5. To lock in the code, press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice, then release SET.
If none of the codes stored in the remote worked then you need another remote, this one is incompatible with your device.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2010 | Sansui VRDVD4005 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 28, 2010 | Sansui VRDVD4005 DVD Player/VCR
Apr 29, 2009 | Sansui VRDVD4001 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 18, 2009 | Sansui VRDVD5000 DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 20, 2008 | Sansui Televison & Video
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!