Question about Cuisinart Microwave Ovens
There are few possibilites to your issue as I will start with my logic to make a picture from your report.
1. Is there any way that you have exceeded the fluid level of the bowl.? Since the liquid is flowing from the over flow in the inside tube , I suspect that there is more fluid than required. so check this out.
2. Secondly is there by any way that the bowl jar is damaged in the tubular section? Look carefully after removing and cchecking under a bright light.
3. The blade normally works with the action down and check if the blade locks on well into the slot of the drive.
4. the top lid also must be tight so that there is no leak through the top lid covers.
5. remove jar fill up water and check for any leak. I understand that the liquid is oozing from the central tube through the gap in the blade? hence my first doubt if there is overrflow due to excess level.
please give me a feed back and I shall check up once again.
Hope my advice helps?
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2012 | Cuisinart CWM-100 Microwave Oven
Dec 13, 2007 | Whirlpool MH1150XMQ Microwave Oven
Feb 16, 2012 | GE Microwave Ovens
Feb 12, 2018 | Cuisinart Microwave Ovens
Mar 31, 2011 | Bosch HMT9656GB Microwave Oven
Jan 08, 2011 | Cuisinart Microwave Ovens
Aug 26, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 06, 2007 | GE JVM1660 Microwave Oven
Aug 18, 2007 | GE JVM1660 Microwave Oven
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: