Question about Cameras
Once the camera is plugged into the computer. Check my computer and look for a extra drive letter. that is your cameras memory folder.hope this helps.
Posted on May 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Kodak EasyShare Cameras
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
May 11, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare Z730 Digital Camera
May 10, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera
Mar 24, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C180 Digital Camera
Jan 06, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare Z915 Digital Camera
Oct 05, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Feb 12, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2007 | Kodak EasyShare C643 Digital Camera
Mar 23, 2017 | Cameras
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!