Question about Nokia Cell Phones
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. remove your memory card3
3. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
4. Enter Default lock code is 12345 OR 00000
5. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
6. Wait for message ‘Format it
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
May 20, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Dec 22, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!