Question about Televison & Video
Ok first i have to ask when u turn sound off on TV and get close to the TV does it make a buzzing noise ? If so u have a damaged Plasma panel .
If this is not the problem you could have a bad logic or y-main (most common problem) will need to perform a white screen test on the plasma panel to verify this is the problem.
This is what u need to do
1. Remove the back panel of the TV.
2. Remove the Small Signal Board bracket ( the two long bars on back of the plasma panel, the bracket that is connecting the two with SSB on it, remove this and disconnect the connectors to the power supply (CN1M02,CN1M03, CN1M45)except for the main power plug in you will still need this)
3. Once u remove the SSB bracket you should see a plasma panel resembling pic 1.
4. Place a jumper wire or connect the two pins (CN 2012) on the logic board located underneath the SSB bracket.
5. Also place jumpers on the power supply (J8003 and J8004)
6. Now plug in the power supply, U should hear the relays click and after 5-10 sec you should see a green led on power supply, and 2 green leds on logic board 1 will be solid and 1 will flash.
With this set up you should get a white screen on your TV this will let you know if the panel is bad or not.
Also forgot to ask have u had this TV worked on recently or this just happen for no reason.
Posted on May 10, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2011 | Philips 50PF7320A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Sep 26, 2009 | Philips 50PF7320A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Sep 14, 2009 | Philips 50PF7320A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Aug 12, 2009 | Philips 50PFP5332D 50 in. Plasma...
Jan 08, 2009 | Philips 50PF7320A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 16, 2008 | Philips 50PF7320A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 14, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Oct 11, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
810 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!