Question about Iron Horse 2008 MKIII Comp

1 Answer

Need a new swingarm for 2008 17" Iron Horse MKIII trail Mountain bike

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 11,800 Answers

Since the factory went bust a new part option is out - your only option are second-hand sites. But the swingarm of this bike is well known to develop cracks in it so you most likely gonna end up with a "refurbished" part.
My advice: just get a new full frame from another manufacturer.

Posted on Aug 29, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I find the codes for the 22 function iron horse bike computer? Need the code for 26" wheel.

Iron horse is part of Pacific.

Jul 22, 2015 | Iron Horse Cycling

1 Answer

How to attach front forks?

Contact your local bike shop for assistance

Aug 13, 2014 | Iron Horse Bicycles Iron Horse 29" Mens...

1 Answer

I have an Iron Horse 2.4 mountain bike and need a chain diagram . My chain broke and I lost the manual. Thank you, Mike

Chain installation like almost anything else on that bike is a generic procedure. Google for videos or look at this site for many procedures.

Apr 28, 2011 | Iron Horse Cycling

1 Answer

How do i adjust the rear shock (rock shox bar)

This is a very basic Air Shock, the only way to "tune" more than adjust is by changing the air pressure, either by releasing some or adding some. To add you need a shock pump. you can get these at most bike shops that sell mountain bikes.

Mar 27, 2011 | Iron Horse Warrior Elite

1 Answer

What type of mountain bike are they?

There are six main types of mountain bikes. These include: comfort, hybrid, hardtail, single speed, full suspension and freeride. One of these types of bikes will fit your style and riding needs. Talk with a bike salesperson to determine which one will work best for you.

Dec 16, 2010 | Cycling

1 Answer

How do I buy a complete new set of bushings for the conection shock/frame on an iron horse mkiii ?

Hi dan dont know if this is any good but try MOJO online in uk i got float and rock shox bushings from them

Mar 13, 2010 | Iron Horse 2008 MKIII Elite

2 Answers

I need to buy a new pump for my bike

I reckon the best pump around today is the Topeak Road Morph. This is a minature track pump with foot pedal and hose with pressure gauge built in to connector. If you have road tyres this pump has to be top of your list.

Jan 29, 2009 | Iron Horse Hollowpoint Mark III Team Men's...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Iron Horse 2008  MKIII Comp  Logo

Related Topics:

78 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Iron Horse Cycling Experts

John Egan
John Egan

Level 2 Expert

73 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22219 Answers

Donald Ayers-Marsh

Level 3 Expert

1097 Answers

Are you an Iron Horse Cycling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides