Question about Cell Phones
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345 or 00000
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message ‘Format it
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2017 | Cell Phones
Nov 20, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 11, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Oct 24, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 01, 2009 | Nokia 7100 Cellular Phone
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!