An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Asus Router Offline
-- can you get online if you connect your computer directly to your modem?
-- what is the operating system of your computer? -- is this working fine before or is this a brand new router
you may try this and see if this help solve your problem. make sure your computer is directly connected to the router
Step 1: Shutdown the computer. Step 2: reset the router while power on then Unplug the router’s power cable. Step 3: Unplug the Broadband modem’s power cable and wait for 30 seconds. Step 4: Plug in the Broadband modem’s power cable and wait for its lights to appear stable. Step 5: Plug in the router's power cable once the modem’s lights appear stable. Step 6: Power on the computer on and configure the router settings Step 7: test the Internet connection.
if this still didnot work, upgrade the firmware of your router
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Murd, to get out of offline, you have to be online. That means you need to connect to a form of internet. This could be as simple as turning on your wifi on your device. Once your wifi is on, you need to connect to a router. A list usually shows up when you turn on your wifi. Choose your internet router connection, make sure it shows its connected, then try again to see if your still considered offline.
You have to self diagnose the printer by your self. Please try this solutions.
1. Usually it is getting offline when the main computer that connects directly to the printer is off and you are only sharing from this computer through a router or a switch hub. Sure it will mention that the printer is offline and cannot print anything. You need that workstation to be open to be able to connect to the printer.
2. If not, check the cable connection connecting from your computer to the switch hub or router. Maybe it is just loosen for some reasons. Remove the cable to the router and plug it again. Turn off your printer and your computer and turn it on again. Try to print test page.
3. If not, try to unplug the printer cable connecting from the computer to the printer and maybe just loose up. Turn off your computer and printer, after turn it on again. Try to print test page.
4. If still not working, it not something to do with the hardware problem. I believe is it software problem, maybe you upgrade software or install software that harms your printer. Uninstall some programs from the computer that corrupted the driver files. If you upgrade the main computer, I suggest to uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
5. If not, try to replace the port (whether usb port) and maybe this is the problem. Try to turn off the unit and turn it on again.
6. If not, replace the cable connection from to the switch hub, close all the PC unit and print and try to print again.
Here is the only diagnostics solution I can give to you. Good Luck and Thank you for using Fixya.
When the phone is ringing or in use, it is interupting the router signal. You should be able to avoid any interference with your router by changing the channel on your phone. If that doesn't help, you'll have to go thru the router setting and change the channel on the router. Try the phone though, thats the easiest fix. Good Luck to you!