- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Issue: Cannot Print from Internet Explorer Symptoms : When you attempt to print a document or look at it in print preview, you may receive the following error message: Line: 539 Char: 2 Error: Invalid argument. Code: 0 URL: res://C:WINDOWSSYSTEMSHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlgCAUSE : This issue can occur if the Iepeers.dll file is corrupted or is the incorrect version Resolution: To resolve this issue, replace the Iepeers.dll file. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Restart the computer in MS-DOS mode or with a startup disk. a. For Windows 98 and Windows 95 , click Start, click Shut Down, click Restart the computer in MS-DOS mode, and then click Yes. b. For Windows Millennium Edition (Me), use a Windows Me startup disk and click Start Computer without CD-ROM Support.
For additional information about how to create a Windows Me startup disk, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 267287 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/267287/EN-US/) How to Create a Startup Disk in Windows Me
2. Type the following commands, pressing ENTER after each command: c: cdwindowssystem ren IEPEERS.dll IEPEERS.old exit
3. Extract a new copy of the Iepeers.dll file to the WindowsSystem folder. You can extract the Iepeers.dll file from the following location: The IE_5.cab cabinet file included with Internet Explorer 5.5 for Windows 98.
4. Register the Iepeers.dll file. To do this, click Start, point to Run, and then type the following line: regsvr32 IEPEERS.DLL
Right click the file and extract all,most likely if it has an attachment its a .zip file and it needs to be extracted to associate itself with the proper program.This is one of many solutions ,would need more details to tell you anymore such as operating system,email client,web browser, etc.If the file you are trying to open is a .pps file,for example, then you would need to download the power point viewer to view it,power point is not a default program on windows operating systems.Check and see what the extension is on the file eg.(such as).exe,.zip,.jpg,etc.ok hope this helps good luck
Not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to do, so if my answer is off, leave a comment with more information about the issue.
First you have to have CD burning software installed and a CD burner drive. Then
if you have a list of phone numbers in any type of file, open your CD burning software and tell it you want to burn a data disk. It should at some point ask what files you want to burn, point it toward your data file, select the data file, then burn the info to CD. If you save the phone info to a .txt file any computer should be able to read the data off the CD
Hope that answers your question
I think this is a Windows 98 forum. If so, I may have a solution.
Download and install this free (Generic Storage USB Device) driver named "wtgenusb-zip" from DriverGuide.com. Register with DriverGuide.com for free membership. Use their search tools using keywords like "Window 98", "USB", "Storage" and look for "wtgenusb-zip".
It's a rediculously small file to download, only 11Kb. The "zip" file must be extracted which can be done on any computer running Windows XP, then copy the files over on a floppy disk. However extracting it on a computer running Windows 98 will require a seperate program like "Winzip" or "Pkunzip" (for DOS).
Copy the extracted files to any folder of your choice on your Win98 machine. Use the "Install Hardware Wizard" to navigate to that folder to install the driver to enable your USB storage device.
WTGENUSB worked great for me, permitting my Win98 to access my USB Flash drives, 250Gb Portable hard drive, and Digital Camera card reader. Good luck.