Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
You could try either...
1. deleting the game data (NOT SAVE DATA) and then restart the game.
2. rebuilding database...
1) have the system off
2) press and hold the power button until the system shuts itself off again
3) press and hold the power button until you hear 2 rapid beeps (if it doesn't work so step 2 twice)
4) connect the controller with USB and turn it on
5) go down to option 3 (rebuild database)
6) press X, it will reboot and it will tell you "the hard drive is corrupt" or something like that, proceed
7) fingers crossed it's then ok.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
these codes has to do with game forth meaning that the game memory is forth
However, what these codes 80022D86 and 80022D05indicating is that the hard drive of the game (that is) PS3 is corrupt or Ps3 will not read game disc, only bluray movies.
what you are to do to fix up this problem is to unscrew the system then trace the lens clean it carefully with a spirit together with a cotton wood then also couple it back to is position but if this fail the you will have to replace the lens with a better one .
thank you and thanks for using fixya.
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 31, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 18, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 02, 2011 | LG WM2301HW Front Load Washer
Mar 23, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 04, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
905 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!