Question about Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
First, make sure it is fully charged and plugged in.
Look at the power indicator:
• If it is not lit, no power is being supplied to the computer. Check the
• If you are using on the battery, it may be low and unable to power
the computer. Connect the AC adapter to recharge the battery pack.
• Make sure that the AC adapter is properly plugged into the computer
and to the power outlet.
• If it is lit, check the following:
• Is a non-bootable (non-system) disk in the external USB floppy drive?
Remove or replace it with a system disk and press <Ctrl> + <Alt> +
<Del> to restart the system.
Nothing appears on the screen.
The computer's power management system automatically blanks the screen to
save power. Press any key to turn the display back on.
If pressing a key does not turn the display back on, three things might be
• The brightness level might be too low. Press <Fn> + <→> (increase) to
adjust the brightness level.
• The display device might be set to an external monitor. Press the display
toggle hotkey <Fn> + <F5> to toggle the display back to the computer.
• If the Sleep indicator is lit, the computer is in Sleep mode. Press and release
the power button to resume.
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2012 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
May 18, 2010 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Jan 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
Dec 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Sep 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Jun 23, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Dec 03, 2008 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Jun 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
Aug 29, 2012 | Acer Aspire 9300 Notebook
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: