Okay, first things first: What cow??? Anyway when you turn the game on you press A for the second Wiimote (my word fer wii remote) When the blue light at the bottom turns on it's on. Also ,yeah, check to see if the batteries dead.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are two ways to sync the Wii remote with the Wii console after pressing the red sync button like you did:
1) Press the "1" and "2" buttons on the Wii remote until the lights begin to flash. This method provides a temporary connection to the Wii.
2) Open the battery cover on the Wii remote and press the red button next to the batteries. This creates a permanent connection or "pair" between the Wii remote and the Wii console.
Based on your description, it sounds like you are using method #1. In order to power on the Wii when the Wii's red light is on (meaning the machine is turned off) and start playing games like you want, method #2 must be used.
Imagine method #1 as "guest mode". If a friend comes over with their Wii remote and wants to play a game, you would open up the game first, use method #1, and your friend would temporarily be connected to the Wii. Using method #1 is like "owner mode" that lets the Wii remote turn the console on and off and always stay connected to it.
Hope this helps!
Make sure you have paired both remotes to your Wii console. Open the little door on the front of the Wii (under the disc slot), and open the battery cover of the Wii remote (but leave the batteries in).
Push the red button on the Wii (next to the SD card slot), then push the red button on the Wii remote (next to the batteries). You should see the Wii remote's lights blink.
Do the same for your other Wii remote.
Now on the bottom row of 4 lights on the Wii remote, one should have the first light lit, and the other should have the second light lit. You should also be able to see a cursor for each remote on the Wii Menu.