Question about Vacuums

Open Question

I have model # EC2T-36 HPF and TCP# 12536Q and I am looking for a repplacement ballast and a light cover but I am having trouble finding the parts department online and the 1-800 number on the fan is a musuem line. So I need help to get these few parts. can you help please? Matt 937-572-2386 Thank you, Matt

Posted by on


4 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Miele vacuum cord reel question

I had to take off the cord reel and clean the contacts inside it. I also bent the contacts out since they tend to wear down after time.

Posted on Jun 07, 2009

  • 8404 Answers

SOURCE: Need reset button. Have part number. Can't find part online

May I direct your attention to one of the advertisers here at or

Posted on Oct 19, 2009

  • 1622 Answers

SOURCE: DC 17 Animal Issue: I cannot

Hi, you can get any part you want for your vacuum cleaner. just go to the site of the product maker of the vacuum your using and get in contact with customer care.. They will help you out with anything you want..

Take care..

Posted on Mar 21, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a part for the Dyson DC35 Animal. The plastic clip that holds the canister and the head together at the top

First thing to do is phone Dyson helpline and find out if they still have you machine covered by warranty (some models are covered for upto 5 years) if so they will send someone to repair it or send you the part to DIY it
If not,
I have found parts for mine on eBay, if you have found parts for you model but not the part you need message the seller and ask if they have one as it might not be a popular part

Jan 09, 2017 | Dyson Vacuums

1 Answer

Kenmore vacuum cleaner model no. 116. 5861279 belt replace

Do you need the belt or the directions for changing the belt? Sears Parts Direct has the manual for the 116.58612790 here: . The direct link to the manual is . See pages 14-15 of the manual.

To replace the belt, you need to remove the light cover and then the light bulb. Press in the sides of the cover and lift to remove it. the bulb needs to be pushed in and then turned couter-clockwise. Remove the cover screws. Then flip over the Power Mate and use the flat blade screwdriver to release both tabs. Turn the Power Mate back to right side up and press on the handle quick release pedal and lower the swivel. Tilt the cover forward until it snaps free. Carefully, use your screwdriver to pop the brush supports free on both sides to remove the brush. Slide off the old belt. (If needed, slide off the brush supports and washers. Clean the brush before reassembling the unit. Then replace the brush supports and washers.) Push the belt on motor drive and then onto the brush sprocket. Push the brush supports back into place on the base. (Make sure that this isn't assembled upside down.) Then line up the front of the cover with the base and tilt the cover back into place. Press firmly until you hear both sides click into place. Replace the cover screws, light bulb and bulb cover.

The belt is available here: . This is part number 5285; it's the direct replacement for the original 742024 belt.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells

Jun 16, 2016 | Kenmore Vacuums

1 Answer

How to put belt on

Before you start, try to find the web page of the vacuum manufacturer. They should have a manual on your model vacuum.

If you cannot locate a manual:
First unplug the vacuum power cord.
The roller can be accessed by removing part of the bottom cover.
Turn the vacuum over and look for the screws required to remove the cover.
Make sure the roller in not jammed up with hair and dust. If so, remove the dirt.
Remove the belt from the motor. Replace the new belt the same way.

Feb 02, 2015 | Vacuums

1 Answer

How do i put belt on?

First we need to know what brand and model your vacuum is. But usually you would make sure your vacuum is unplugged. Flip it over and look at roller brush part of the vacuum and find the screws that can be unscrewed to remove the cover of the rotating brush. Once that is off, you will find find a belt on the side of the roller that will need to be removed if broken. You will need to pull out the roller and put the new belt in and stretch it to the motor part which will sping the belt causing to spin the roller brush. Then reassemble and screw cover. Plug vacuum and happy cleaning !

Nov 19, 2014 | Vacuums

1 Answer

I need to replace the hose on my Euro Pro Shark canister vacuum EP722. After numerous searches, unable to find online. Looking for simular hose that will attachment to canister. What hose from another...

go to shark in GOGGLE. Go sharks wedsite, find your vaccum, click your hose. We have 3 mops and vacuum. No trouble getting parts and filters. Not high priced.

Feb 16, 2012 | Euro-Pro EP722 Canister Vacuum

2 Answers

Part that locks vacuum in upright position, I cannot find

I have the exact same problem as you described it. I was hoping to find this plastic part reading 38719-006, and it seems it is not available as a part by it self. The attached image includes both the part you will need to purchase 43516010 along with the sub part circled.

Its a shame that this sub part isn't available by it self, but you can't have everything. The major part sells from about $16-25 with shipping on the net.

Nov 30, 2008 | Vacuums

1 Answer

Hoover vacuum U6655-900

It is called the dirt sensor, you can try to re-attach the wires if there is enough there to do that. Otherwise you would have to replace the sensor, it may come with the duct(#21), the other end goes to the circuit board(#36) where the head light is. It tells you if there is a clog, when the light turns to red.


Feb 29, 2008 | Vacuums

1 Answer

Can not find my Model F7221-900

under machine or engraved in the plastic itself, or look behind tank

Jan 21, 2008 | Hoover F5906-900 Upright Steam Vacuum

Not finding what you are looking for?
Vacuums Logo

Related Topics:

351 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Vacuums Experts


Level 3 Expert

2572 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

D. Floyd Kolb
D. Floyd Kolb

Level 3 Expert

43501 Answers

Are you a Vacuum Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides