Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
i got a trick to bypass ur security code.
1) When u r asked for code/password, there is a blank space for four digits. ONly 4 digits can be type there.
2) HOld menu button ( above the directional keys button ) for 3-4 seconds.
3) if u press more than 3-4 sec., u hv failed the trick so hold button for only required time.
4) So after u hold menu button for 3-4 seconds, type 000000 (six zeros). (U can type six digits at that time.)
5) Now u hv bypass the security code.
Kindly send me feedback and rate my solution
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
Posted on May 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
This is copied directly from the manual - check out #5 at the bottom.
Hope it helps!
The Security menu allows you to
secure the phone electronically.
1. Open the flip and press
2. Press Settings & Tools.
3. Press Phone Settings.
4. Press Security.
5. Enter the four-digit lock code.
The lock code is the last 4 digits
of your mobile phone number if
it is set. The lock code is the last
4 digits of your MEID if your
mobile phone number is not set.
Aug 02, 2012 | LG Revere MobiPhone - Black Verizon...
Oct 15, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Jan 19, 2010 | Samsung SCH-R400 Cellular Phone
Oct 02, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 23, 2008 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Apr 17, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jan 24, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 01, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2007 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!