Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
i got a trick to bypass ur security code.
1) When u r asked for code/password, there is a blank space for four digits. ONly 4 digits can be type there.
2) HOld menu button ( above the directional keys button ) for 3-4 seconds.
3) if u press more than 3-4 sec., u hv failed the trick so hold button for only required time.
4) So after u hold menu button for 3-4 seconds, type 000000 (six zeros). (U can type six digits at that time.)
5) Now u hv bypass the security code.
Kindly send me feedback and rate my solution
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
Posted on May 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This is copied directly from the manual - check out #5 at the bottom.
Hope it helps!
The Security menu allows you to
secure the phone electronically.
1. Open the flip and press
2. Press Settings & Tools.
3. Press Phone Settings.
4. Press Security.
5. Enter the four-digit lock code.
The lock code is the last 4 digits
of your mobile phone number if
it is set. The lock code is the last
4 digits of your MEID if your
mobile phone number is not set.
Aug 02, 2012 | LG Revere MobiPhone - Black Verizon...
Oct 15, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Jan 19, 2010 | Samsung SCH-R400 Cellular Phone
Oct 02, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 23, 2008 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Apr 17, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jan 24, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 01, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2007 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!