Question about Magic Chef 31000 Gas Kitchen Range
The surface on this range have standing pilots that must be lit initially. To light them:
1. Be sure the surface burner control knobs are in the "OFF" position.
2. Remove the grates and cook top.
3. Locate the pilot ports and light each of them with a match. Replace the cook top and grates.
Light the oven burner pilot in the following manner:
1. Be sure the oven control knob is in the "OFF" position.
2. Remove the broiler carriage.
3. Hold a lighted match at the top forward section of the pilot (See diagram). No adjustment is required.
4. Replace the broiler carriage.
Hope this helps...
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 30, 2015 | Kitchen Ranges
Nov 30, 2013 | Raypak Pool & Spa
May 08, 2010 | Jandy Lite2 LJ125 Ceramic Gas Heater
Nov 05, 2009 | Water Heaters
May 22, 2009 | Audiovox Bosch 718 World Cellular Phone
Mar 13, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Nov 20, 2008 | Frigidaire Ovens
Oct 15, 2008 | Imperial IFS40 Deep Fryer
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: