Question about Computers & Internet
First off what is it you need to "update" Once I have the proper information. I need the make and model of the unit and a better description of your problem and I will be glad to assist you further. Please don't pass on my assistance or request further assistance until i get a chance to assist you when I have the information.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Solution for SHARP update with cd using MAC:
1. download the firmware CD .iso file
2. open disk utility which is in the utilities folder in your applications folder
3. click on the convert icon at the top of the disk utility window
4. select the .iso file and click the convert botton
5. in the drop down window that opens select dvd/cd master in image format
6. click save, and then click use .cdr when the next dialog box opens
7. the .cdr file will appear in the window on the left side of the disk utility window, select it, after inserting a blank cdr disc, click the burn icon at the top of the disk utility window.
10. follow the directions on Sony's site for updating firmware
All this sounds complicated, but its actually quick and easy once you've done it the first time. The directions above describe the process using Mac OS 10.5, the positions of buttons are slightly different in older versions of the OS.
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2016 | Sharp Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2009 | Sharp BDHP20U Blu-Ray Player
Oct 23, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
Sep 15, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
Jan 25, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!