Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 29, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 24, 2011 | Scotts Lawn 73740 SPDY GREEN 3000 B/C S 3...
Jul 05, 2011 | Water Heaters
May 13, 2011 | Garden
Apr 16, 2011 | DeLonghi DE500P Dehumidifier
If the product you are planning on applying has a spreader setting for a Scotts SpeedyGreen, or specifically for the SpeedyGreen 3000; you can that recommendation in your Edgeguard Deluxe Spreader. If they do not have a suggested spreader setting for the SpeedyGreen, or SpeedyGreen 3000 settings then this question would best be answered by calling Scotts directly @ 1-800-543-8873. One of our associates would be happy to assist you further.
We do have a general rule, called the 50 by 20 rule which will allow you to use any product in any spreader, but there is some work that will need to be done.
* Weigh out and Place enough material in the hopper to cover 1,000 sq. ft. (In your case 2.3 pounds)
* Place the spreader setting on a low setting (Usually one-fourth of the spreader setting range or less. In your case i would suggest about 2.75 or 3)
* Spread the material over a 50 x 20 ft. area (This is 1,000 sq. ft.).
* If material is left over, you will need to increase the setting accordingly
* If they you up short, you will need to decrease the setting.
Feb 17, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Lawns Edgeguard...
Jul 21, 2009 | Scotts Company Garden
Feb 03, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix SQ Digital Camera
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!