Question about Computers & Internet
Hi. Try to reisntall the driver of your webcam just to make sure this is not a software problem. Please provide more details of the issue. Where did you experience the problem? are you using skype, yahoo messenger etc.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Based on the information you have provided, the Webcam might be upside down due to the Webcam settings.
The Mirroring Vertical in Webcam Settings might be enabled.
Please perform the steps mentioned below:
1) Go to Advanced.
2) Under your picture, then using the WebCamera,
3) Click on the Down Arrow, and then click WebCam Settings.
4) Just check the settings for "Vertical Flip" and change it accordingly ie uncheck it if the checkbox is checked.
Performing the above steps should resolve the issue.
If the issue still persists, please perform the below steps:
1) You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.
2) Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager.? If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
3) In Device Manager, locate the device you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
4) Click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver and follow the instructions.
Please perform the above steps.
This should resolve the issue.
Hope this helps.
Please feel free to contact for further information and assistance.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You first have to uninstall your webcam driver. Then start the TASK MGR and go to SERVICES tab, find MScamSVC and Stop the service. Have the driver downloaded and extracted. Go to the directory that you extracted the driver to and run the Setup. Then WAIT until it says it's completed the process and prompts you to reboot.
Posted on May 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 17R Core i3370M DualCore...
May 28, 2011 | ASUSTeK Computer Inc. USB2.0 UVC 0.3M...
Jan 01, 2011 | ASUS K40IN Notebook
Jul 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
May 18, 2010 | A4tech Xmaster PK-835 Webcam
Jun 13, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Mar 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!