- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First of all please check the ink level. If it is not finished try followings:
First try to run a cleaning cycle. To do that:
- Load paper in the paper tray.
- Access printer utilities. (Right click your printer icon, select printing preferences and click the utility tab to access printer utilities)
- Click the nozzle check icon.
- Print to check it.
Then click the clean button to clean the print head.
- Try it a few times.
İf it doesn't help you can try to run power cleaning cycle.
But it uses much ink. There must be enough ink in the cartridge.
Hope this helps.
You can have problem whit the black ink. Try to print black text. And see it its real black a a green one. If the text, print in black green it you have problem whit the black cartridge. If so change the cartridge.