Question about Dryers
On the back washer plate there should be a wiring diagram this will show the connections. Hope this helped tim
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Mar 07, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Apr 06, 2014 | Maytag Neptune Washing Machines
Jan 22, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
Apr 22, 2010 | Dryers
Nov 06, 2009 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jun 09, 2008 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Mar 06, 2008 | Washing Machines
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!