I have been using this phone for a little over a week, and am having a problem with
cprog.exe. After most phone calls, I have a message from windows saying that there was a
problem with cprog.exe, and it then sends an error report. I though that the phone might be
a little buggy at first, but this problem has continued and is very frequent. Is anyone else
having this problem?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Laptop Recovery Instructions If you cant boot into windows
1. Power on the machine 2. At the white ACER BIOS screen, hold the "Alt" key and press the "F10" key
simultaneously to start Acer eRecovery 3. Once eRecovery has loaded, click "Restore to Factory Default Settings" 4. Click "OK" to continue 5. From here, the eRecovery process will update all the data on the C: drive
and restore a fully functional factory image (approximately 10 minutes). 6. Once eRecovery has run, press "OK" to reboot unit
If you can boot into windows
Acer/ Packard Bell/ E-machine recovery
Select "Recovery management"
Click "Fully restore to factory default"
NB: This process takes about 15 to 20 min
Please try the following steps:
Instructions Things You'll Need: Acer PC or laptop Step 1: Click "Start" menu. Step 2: Click "Programs." Step 3: Click "Acer Recovery Management." Step 4: Click the "Restore" button on the bottom of the dialog box that opens. Step 5: Click "Restore System to Factory Default." Step 6: Click "Yes" in the warning dialog box which asks if you wish to continue the recovery process. Step 7: Click "Start" to restore the computer to the default factory settings. NOTE: Please make sure to backup all the data from the system before resetting it to factory settings Please let me know if these steps were of any help
You can reset the device through RS232 port then please follow the below steps.
You need a laptop with Console port and a console cable for EOC-8610 EXT, You really dont need the IP address if you want to do it via console (RS232) interface.
1. Connect the console cable one end to EOC-8610 EXT RS232 port and other end to Laptop serial port.
2. Open Hyper terminal and select com-port option and then provide the username and password for the device management.
3. Go inside the system menu and select Reset Factory default.
Remember if u set to load the factory default settings, the device will loose its config and will boot up with factory default configuration.
Before restoring your machine to factory default please make sure that you mback up all your program and files to any external device.
Please follow the step by step procedure to restore your machine to factory default.
1. Make sure all programs are closed and shut down your Acer laptop by opening your Start menu and selecting "Shut Down" from the options for shutting down and restarting windows.
2. Detach any external hardware such as an external hard drive or printer.
3. Press the Power button to boot your Acer laptop.
4. Press "Alt + F10" on your keyboard when the Acer screen appears at the start of the boot up process. Wait a moment while Windows loads the reset files.
5. Select "Restore System from factory default" in the Acer eRecovery Management window.
6.Click "Next" on the next screen to continue. Click "Next" on the following destination information window. This will pop up a notice telling you that resetting your Acer laptop will erase all data and restore the laptop to its original settings and configuration.
7. Click "OK" in the notice window to proceed with resetting your Acer laptop.
8. Wait while your Acer laptop is reset to factory settings.
Should you have any other questions please just leave a comment.
Hi! Try system restore first and check if that will remove the virus but if not then you can reset the machine to factory defaults by pressing ALT+F10 during start up or when the acer logo appears on your screen.Follow the prompts and you should be able to reset the computer to factory image.Make sure you back up important files because it will wipe the system clean.hope this helps...
To do a Hard Factory Reset:
Simultaneously press the Suspend/Resume (END) button whilst pressing the stylus tip into the reset opening.
Keep them held until the screen comes back on. Then release the buttons
You will get the Boot options:
CLEAN REGISTRY - This resets the device to factory settings, losing applications but keeps the data intact.
FACTORY DEFAULTS - This completely wipes everything and resets the device back to it's factory defaults.
To perform a hard reset, use the stylus while pressing into the reset hole, press the power on/off button at the same time. Screen will prompt you to press the Green call and Red end call button together to confirm on hard resetting the device.
*Note: Hard resetting the device will cause the device to be reset back to its original factory default settings and all data will be lost.
i hope it will help your prob.
1 Ensure all Data is backed up, all data will be deleted. 2 Restart machine 3 When your unit switches back on hold down alt & tap f10 repeatedly...(on Acer icon) 4 Please wait a moment until prompted, -How would you like to restore?- 5 Please select –Restore system to factory default- 6 Enter your defined password or enter six zeros ‘000000’ 7 Click ok 8 Please wait until process completed, this will take 45min – 1hour