Question about Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
I forgot security code for my Nokia 1600 my imei no. is 351866/01/334317/2
i forgot my security code in my nokia 3110c my imei no is 345161020248540 please change it to 12345.Thank you
tapia kanor lolek
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
I forgot security code for my Nokia N76. Please help me unlock it.
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
i forgot my security code for my nokia 1600 my imei no is 352271010125814
please sir solve my problem. Thank you
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option " Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Looking for ur kind feedback and rate my solution too.
( for posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)
Sajan (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted on May 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2012 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Feb 15, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Apr 13, 2009 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Aug 16, 2008 | Nokia 1100
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!