Question about Candy Washing Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Samsung Washing machine fault
possibly a blockage at the end of the thin pressure hose where it fits onto drum ie;scale or soap powder. Also clean the chamber/hose it fits onto
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: Hi, I have a Candy
Check filter behind kick plate on bottom front of machine. Drain water out first by lowering drain hose into bowl or bucket.
Plz come back if further help required.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
An OE error presents if the washing machine has not successfully drained the water in ten minutes.
there are a few simple steps to take before calling for service.
Step 1: Check the drain pump filter.
Items caught in the drain filter will prevent proper drainage. Over time build up can occur from detergents and additives used in the machine. Manually drain unit through the drain hose, then lay a towel down to catch the water, and remove the filter. Clean the filter thoroughly and restart the machine.
Step 2: Check the washers drain hose.
If the drain hose is not installed properly, the washer will not drain properly. The drain hose should not be installed more than 1 meter higher than the bottom of the washing machine.
Step 3: Confirm that the washer is leveled properly.
If the unit is not leveled properly, it will not drain properly. The front of the unit cannot be higher than the back or vice versa. If not properly leveled, the water can flow back into the machine. If this is the cause of the problem, please level the machine using the supplied leveling wrench. When you place a level on the washing machine, the bubble should be in the center. Confrim that the washer is leveled from side to side and front to back.
you can perform a diagonal test when leveling the washing machine to ensure that the unit does not tilt from corner to corner.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2016 | Beko Washing Machines
Jan 20, 2016 | Washing Machines
Jan 11, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 11, 2015 | Blomberg Washing Machines
Apr 29, 2015 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jan 15, 2014 | Candy Washing Machines
Nov 18, 2012 | Washing Machines
It is possible that the machine does not start off the cycle because there are errors due to feedback from the inputs. For the program to start up the main program controller must initiate the INLET/MOTOR/DRAIN pump/ valve to open up and allow each function to be driven starting from the flow of water into the drum as also the drain valve to open to exit the water at the point of the program cycle. If this does not happen then the voltage at the valve/motor/pump must be checked or the fault relates to no voltage from the controller. This means the controller is a suspect.
Jun 12, 2012 | Candy Washing Machines
Apr 07, 2011 | Candy Washing Machines
Feb 26, 2011 | Hoover Washing Machines
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: