Question about HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Follow these steps to check the ink levels in the Toolbox . The Toolbox is part of the standard printer software. Depending on the version of Toolbox on your computer, the appearance of the Toolbox features might vary.
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2016 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 14, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Display Ink Gauge, and then press OK. The product displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
4. Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the ink cartridges appear.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
522 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!