Question about ASUS A7S333 Motherboard
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite A100 A105 Series Laptop...
Jul 29, 2011 | Computers & Internet
3. Unscrew the hard drive cover. Grab the hard drive tab and shift the hard drive to the left to unplug it. Lift the hard drive out of the bay.
4. Unscrew and remove the PCI memory cover, the optical drive cover, and switch cover.
5. Unscrew the two screws that hold the keyboard to the base, these are located in the middle of the rear panel. Flip the laptop over so it is right side up, open and remove the keyboard by using the keyboard release switches located above the keyboard. Next, unplug the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 Fan cable.
6. Close the laptop and turn it over so it is bottom up. Unscrew the display assembly screws located under the laptop screen hinges. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Open the laptop and unplug the display assembly cable and disconnect the wireless antenna from the display assembly. Unscrew the display assembly from the laptop base and remove.
7. Unplug the mouse pad cable. Turn the laptop over so the bottom side is up and unscrew the base screws which are located along all four sides of the laptop base. Gently remove the base of the laptop.
8. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Unplug the fan cable from the circuit board. Unscrew the screws holding the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU fan assembly to the laptop. Lift the fan assembly out of the laptop.
9. Insert the new Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU fan assembly into the lap top. Screw the assembly unit to the lap top and plug the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU cooling fan cable into the circuit board.
10. Reassemble the laptop by repeating the previous steps in reverse order.
Hope this helps.
Apr 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro 410CDT (P000211630)...
Jul 15, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite (K000004080) Motherboard
Mar 04, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite (K000004080) Motherboard
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!