Question about Toshiba e-Studio 205 Copier
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine. When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
Posted on Feb 11, 2013
I need to fix now tihis cod c44 in copier toshiba studio e205 i know that is a fusing but how can i rebbot or rest this cod
Posted on Jun 04, 2011
C44-Heater abnormality after abnormality judgment: The temperature of the fuser roller has exceeded the range of control or does not even reach the range.
You can try going into (08) mode by holding 0 and 8 while turning on the copier. Once the copier starts up key in 400 and press start, input "0" and press interrupt. Try rebooting the copier, if this doesn't clear that call for service then you are going to need to get work done on your fuser.
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2015 | Toshiba e-Studio 207 Copier
Jan 20, 2015 | Toshiba e-Studio 207 Copier
Jan 05, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 03, 2009 | Toshiba e-Studio 205 Copier
Jun 30, 2009 | Toshiba E-Studio167 Copier
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: