Go to Settings > USB mode ..Select MSC You get TWO vert.Drives in your brouwser on PC The one with WMPInfo.xml on it ... Create your maps there .. and check MP3 tag for artist etc.. It will merge in your database after ... disconnect ..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Access your card from your computer and take note of the files.......your cell phone creates different folders for different menu options.
The folder should be music, but depending on your carrier could be labeled as sounds.....all files should be moved to this specific folder....so
1: access the media card
2: mover the media contents to the appropriate folder
3: your ready to go :)
another option is the copy the entire contents of the card to a folder on your desktop and format the card from the settings menu in your phone..............now you can look through the folders that the device creates to determine the one used for music......
geeeze.....hope i didnt lose you there
GOOD LUCK!!!! & Please Rate This Post!!!!!!!!!
1. Install the sd into the phone.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > USB > Mass Storage
3. Connect the MotoVE240 to your PC via USB
4. Under My Computer open drive (E:).
5. Find the folder that has your music in it. Example: My compter made a folder called Music.
6. Drag music from that folder to the my_music folder. (the phone will only read music that is in this folder.)
7. remove your phone from the usb
8. press the music note on your phone and enjoy your music
I have a similar problem, the issue for me was windows media player was creating a folder called music on my sd card and uploading the music there during sync function. However, the phone only looks in the \my_music folder on the SD card. Sync your phone, then rename the newly created music folder to my_music and the player will work. Still looking for a permanent solution to this problem.
I speant Hours swearing at my phone because it would not read my music
files, Tried the card on many different phones which would take Micro SD
and all other phones read the music Just not the LG KC550.
I found that getting a Micro SD dongle reader, Insterting your 2GB Micro
sd card in that and then putting your music files into the "sounds"
1. Insert Micro SD card into Card reader.
2. Insert card Reader to Computer Via USB.
3. Go to my computer and Open the USB Card reader.
4. Select the Music files from your pc Via Copy files
5. Go to open Tab (Where you can see your Micro Sd card) Open the sounds
folder and Paste.
If you are finding it hard to get the 5 folders of images, Documents,
Sounds, others and Videos on your Micro SD card. Format the card by
going My computer, Right click the Card reader (with you Micro sd card
inserted) and click format. Takes a few seconds. Insert the card into
the phone, the phone will auto put the folders on the card. Then go to
step 1 (above) and start again.
1st - Place the SD card in the phone. 2nd - Adjust the setting to save Pictures, Video, Music to the SD card by going to Settings and tools > Memory > Save Options. 3rd. Remove the SD card from the phone and connect to PC. Now on the PC you will see the phone has created folders for you "Music". 4th - Drag your music files into the correct folders (ie music, pictures, etc). 5th Place SD card back in LG Envy 2 and enjoy the music.
kk to add music make sure you syn the phone and the cp do the data and all then put .mp3 on all the media files and see if it works. Then if that doesnt go to computor format the card and then put it in the phone. Otherwise you need new stuff.