I put the Road Runner information in according to the Apple/iTouch website. Then wehn I hit save, it comes back with cannot connect with SSL - do you want to try to connect without SSL. When I say Yes it says it cannot connect. HELP!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
so far i havent found a good solution for you unless you still have the music on the old pc and can put your old hard drive in your new computer or i found this solution if you downloaded the music from itunes
First, go to the iPod website at http://www.apple.com/downloads and download iTunes.
Next, open the iTunes software on your computer and log in with your account information.
Go to the store tab and select "Check for Purchases" from the menu.
The software will then download all of your iTunes onto your new computer.
hope this helps you out and sorry to hear about your old pc may it rest in peace
Strange question - but if you hit "reply" does it work? My daughter had the same problem with her cell phone when texting people. They never got the text, but if she hit "reply" it worked. I figured it out by typing in the actual phone number (in your case the e-mail address). Some how it worked, even though the persons name was already associated with the number. Now everything works fine! Not sure if it helps, but give it a try!
1) On your Ipod Touch select "Settings."
2) Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
3) Under Accounts select your "Lwilson22@satx.rr.com" account.4) Under the "Outgoing Mail Server" heading select "SMTP."5) Under "Primary Server" it should indicate ""RR SMTP Sever" (or something to that effect) - If so, make sure that the "Server" is switched to the "On" position. (If it was originally switched off then switching it on should do the trick. - If not, continue to Step 6.6) On the "SMTP" page select "Add Server..."7) Fill out the fields accordingly. If you are unsure of the information check with you service provider (in this case Road Runner). - In most cases it would likely be "smtp.rr.com," plus you own "User Name" and "Password."8) Select "Save"
Hotmail now has a new protocol to connect to the iPhone (they just released it). Follow the following steps:
You can now add your Hotmail to your iPhone (officially!). Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://www.hotmail.com and sign in
2. In the upper Right hand corner go to Options and then to More Options
3. Click on View and edit your personal information
4. Under your name, check Country/Region. If it says United States, skip to the iPhone part. If not, follow the steps below
5. Click Registered Information
6. Change your Home Location Country/Region to the United States (note that you do not have to change anything else)
7. Go to the bottom and click Save
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Click Add Account...
4. Choose Other
5. Where it says name, put your name
6. Where it says Address, put your email address
7. Where it says Password, put your password
8. Where it says description, put anything, e.g. Hotmail or leave it the way it is
9. Click Save in the upper right hand corner
10. Now it will say that a subscription may be required. Ignore this, and click Next in the upper right hand corner
11. You're Done!
mine does this sometimes also, i'll be in a program and i hit the home button and the music/ close menu will pop up. i hit close or hold down home and it goes back. there was a new update to the unit so that might fix it also
i had the same problem. this is all the steps needed, calling apple isnt necessary.
first: press down on the top power button and on the menu button
second: keep pressing, eventually the screen to turn it off will pop out. ignore it and keep pressing.
third: the itouch will turn off completely but dont stop pressing
fourth: the apple sign will come out. you may now release.
fifth: now you should be able to connect to itunes that will restore your ipod.