Question about Dirt Devil Vibe Deluxe MCE6680V Bagless Upright Vacuum
Hi this is a very common problem, whats happened is the cleaning solution has turned to gel and is blocking the pipe and not allowing the solution to come out what you can try is drain any cleaner out of the container and fill it up with hot but not boiling water and put a couple tea spoons of salt in then leave this to rest for 10min then switch the vac on and try the trigger and see if the water comes out you may need to hold it down for few minutes.
if after doing that its still not coming out then tip the vac up onto its back and have a look at the jets where the cleaner should come out now get a long pin and give the jets a good poke out with the needle doing this should unblock it.
if it dont then its going to need the bottom taking off to get to the hose and so you can squeeze any blockage out but let me know how you get on you may find cleaning the jets gets ot working it does most of the time.
remember when you have finished using it empty the cleaner fluid container and fill it up with warm water then let this run through the cleaner for 3 or 4 min just hold you finger on the trigger and let it drain through the whole vac doing this will prevent it from clogging up in the future
plz rate this solution as i have a whole page of unrated posts, thanks
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2013 | Vacuums
May 15, 2012 | Rainbow E series Canister Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
Nov 22, 2010 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Jul 16, 2010 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Sep 20, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Apr 19, 2009 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Nov 27, 2008 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Mar 30, 2008 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Feb 25, 2007 | Bissell 1698 PowerSteamer ProHeat Upright...
Apr 16, 2006 | Bissell 1698 PowerSteamer ProHeat Upright...
Dec 14, 2017 | Vacuums
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: