Question about Intel Computers & Internet
The codec should already be there.
Just follow these steps:
1. Click on Start -> Control Panel.
2. Click on Add hardware applet.
3. On the Add Hardware Wizard, click on Next button.
4. Select “Yes, I have already connected the hardware” radio button and then click Next button.
5. Choose “Add a new hardware device” at the bottom of the list and then click Next.
6. Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click Next.
7. Select “Sound, video and game controllers” from “Common hardware types” list and click Next.
8. Select “(Standard system devices)” from “Manufacturer”.
Note: To install or reintall video codecs, select “(Standard system devices)” from “Manufacturer” and “Video Codecs” from “Model” instead.
9. Click on “Have Disk…” button.
10. Click Browse button in the Install From Disk dialog box. Navigate to folder C:\Windows\System32, and then locate mmdriver.inf file. Highlight mmdriver.inf and click Open or simply double click on mmdriver.inf file, then click OK in the Install From Disk dialog box.
Click on “Continue Anyway” button if a warning about logo compatibility pops up.
11. A list of audio codecs supported by mmdriver.inf appears on the Add Hardware Wizard.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
download microsoft uaa high definition audio bus from
Posted on May 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
May 06, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition...
Aug 09, 2009 | Intel D945GCNL Motherboard
Jan 26, 2009 | Dk Multimedia Eyewitness Virtual Reality...
Jan 25, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Dec 17, 2008 | Sanyo ICR-B5000 Handheld Digital Voice...
Dec 05, 2008 | Sanyo ICR-B60 Digital Voice Recorder
Sep 08, 2008 | Olympus VN-1000 Digital Voice Recorder
Jul 30, 2008 | Sanyo ICR-B60 Digital Voice Recorder
Sep 02, 2017 | Intel Computers & Internet
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!