Question about Computers & Internet
The envelope symbol means when it is unopened, you have an unread email. How are you trying to cancel it? Can you specify further? And how you say the system blocks up?
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
Click on the mail and
then at the top menue you have an option click on delete.
By doing this you will get rid of that email from your inbox.
If you dont want any junks in your inbox follow these steps:
1.Open Windows Mail by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Mail.
2.Click the Tools menu, and then click Junk email Options.
3.Select the protection level you want:
-No Automatic Filtering. Click this option if you want to stop blocking junk e‑mail messages altogether. However, Windows Mail will continue to block messages from domain names and e‑mail addresses on your Blocked Senders list.
- Low. Click this option if you don't receive many junk e‑mail messages and want to block only the most obvious junk e‑mail messages.
- High. Click this option if you receive a large volume of junk e‑mail messages and want to block as many as possible. However, you should periodically review the messages in your Junk e‑mail folder to ensure that there are not any legitimate e‑mail messages that might have been moved there as well.
- Safe List Only. Click this option if you only want to receive messages from people or domain names on your Safe Senders list. E‑mail messages from people or domain names not on your Safe Senders list will be treated as junk e‑mail messages, so you should only choose this option if you are certain that every person or domain name you want to receive messages from is on your Safe Senders list.
If you want you can also bloack a particular sender and from him you will not receive any email:
Open Windows Mail by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Mail.
Click a message from the sender that you want to add to the Blocked Senders list.
Click the Message menu, point to Junk e‑mail, and then do one of the following:
1. To block all future messages from that specific sender, click Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.
2 To block all messages from any sender whose domain name (the portion of the e‑mail address after the @) is the same as the sender's, click Add Sender's Domain (@example.com) to Blocked Senders List.
Posted on Aug 28, 2010
The envelope icon that i displayed next to the email is just to notify you if the email has been read or not. If it has been read an open envelope will be displayed and if it has not been read a closed envelope will be displayed.
Things you can do to sort this problem out:
1) Try to restart your computer, once it has started, make sure that there are no extra applications running as this will slow your computer down and this might cause your computer to freeze.
2) If you have already read the emails, select them all and delete them. There may be too many emails which can slow your computer down.
Thank you for using FixYa! Have a great day and please remember to rate this solution.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2015 | Philips CD445 Cordless Phone
Aug 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2010 | Kyocera X-tc Cell Phone
Aug 04, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1...
Jun 21, 2009 | LG KC550 Triband GSM 5MP Camera MP3 Phone...
Feb 10, 2009 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Dec 02, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W760i Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: