Question about House Brand Intrud Alert House Home Alarm System 3x Door Window Dg
For a guardtec 593
Programming User Codes
(Master code only)
1) With the display showing ' Un ' enter a Master code
2) The display will show ' SE '
3) Press NO five times, the display will show ' Uc ' (flashing).
4) Press YES, the display will show ' U- '
5) Enter the User number you wish to program (1 to 7) followed by YES
6) The display will show ' Co ' Enter the required code (4, 5 or 6 digits) followed
by YES. (Entering 000000 will delete an existing code).
7) The display will show ' t- ' enter the code type from the following list
1 = Set Only 2 = Main User 3 = User 4 = Master followed
by YES. A full description of code types is given on page 3.
8) The display will show ' Uc ' (flashing)
If you wish to program other User codes return to step 4
To return to the Unset condition press 0
this is for the led version.
Posted on Aug 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2014 | Bosch WFVC6450UC 500 Series Vision Front...
Jun 12, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
Jan 11, 2011 | Trilogy Alarm Lock T2 TRILOGY® Digital...
Jun 16, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Mar 26, 2009 | Anti-theft Alarm System 3 Series E90 E92...
Jan 08, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
Apr 19, 2012 | House Brand Intrud Alert House Home Alarm...
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: