Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The codes the manual gives for Amstrad Satellite equipment as...
0317, 0372, 0408, 0488, 0497, 0515, 2014
Or use the auto method...
1) Turn the device you want to program on.
2) Press the button you want to program it in as (i.e TV1, VCR1, etc.)
3) Press and hold the Set and Power Button on the remote for a few seconds, pointing the remote at the equipment.
4) Release the 2 buttons and the light on the remote will flash.
5) As soon as the device turns off press any key on the remote and the light will stop flashing,
6) Check the remote now operates correctly, if not repeat the above until it does
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2014 | Sanyo 31" Tv Flat Screen W Larger Back...
Mar 20, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!