Question about PC Desktops
Tips for a great answer:
Toshiba laptops from mid 2007 onwards dont have a recovery
disc supplied with a purchase of a laptop. Instead, Toshiba has added a hidden
partion on the hard drive which contains the same files on a recovery cd / dvd.
To reinstall your laptop to the factory settings / "out
of the box" settings, please follow these steps. It worked for me, and
should work for you.
ALL DATA WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR HARD DRIVE IF YOU PROCEED.
YOU WILL NEED TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE POWER ADAPTER PLUGGED IN. DO NOT
SWITCH OFF OR RESTART YOUR COMPUTER DURING THIS PROCESS.
1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch
off your machine.
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine
forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap
the power button once to switch on your notebook.
3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue
with the system recovery.
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click Next again.
7) Click Next to Start recovery.
I hope you find this step by step solution helpful for you. If so, rate it up.
Nov 26, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 29, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 26, 2010 | PC Desktops
Oct 07, 2010 | PC Desktops
May 16, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens PC Desktops
Apr 12, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens SCENIC P300 PC Desktop
Dec 22, 2008 | Sony PCV-RS620G PC Desktop
Aug 02, 2008 | Siemens PC Desktops
Jul 03, 2008 | Gateway PC Desktops
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!