Question about Dell A960 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If you mean now to install it on your laptop with the cd that came with the printer, follow the steps below:
Steps to install a Printer using the CD that came with the Printer:
1. Connect the USB cable to the printer and to the computer. (don't turn on the printer)
2. Insert the CD on the CD/DVD Drive.
3. Autoplay screen will come up on the screen, click "Install" and proceed forward.
4. Power on the Printer when you are asked to "Connect the printer".
5. After everything is installed, you will be asked to restart the computer, do so.
6. You are ready to start printing, you'll see the printer's icon with it's name on the "Printers and Faxes" folder
To open the "Printers and Faxes" in Microsoft Windows, "Start" > "Printers and Faxes". From there, you can change the print
settings by right clicking the printer's icon and select the "Printing Preference".
If you need further help, let me know.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
If you are talking about installing it to run on a laptop ..the answer is to install the software that came with it ..into the laptop ..and plug it after case in the printer plug or ..into usb if it is an USB based printer ...and restart when yo finish the installation of the software driver ..
If you do not have the driver yo can download it from here
just select your operation system ..and download and run the driver ..be sure the printer is powered and on and plugged in the laptop usb ..
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
Jan 07, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario F750US
Jan 06, 2009 | EliteGroup ECS G556 Notebook
Jan 05, 2009 | Apple MacBook PC Notebook
Jan 05, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 900 16G Notebook
Dec 29, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2480-2968 Notebook
Dec 28, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!