- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this , it helped me.
1. plugin the charger (or data cable) for about 15 minutes and keep the red light blinking.
2. while the charger (or cable) is hooked to the phone, remove the battery and memory card for 10 to 12 seconds.
3. keep the memory card out and put the battery back in and whalah, it startes up. (really hope this helps)
I had the same problem, blinking for no apparent reason. I shut off phone, removed battery, put battery back in, turned on. No more red light. Not sure if the charging routine gets stuck in some loop or what, where it doesn't realize it isn't charging anymore? I think it's supposed to blink while charging isn't it? Sure would be helpful if the manual said SOMETHING about it.
Okay, Does the Red light on the infa-red flash 5 or 6 times when you try and turn the phone on? If it does then you will need to flash your phone. Follow the instructions from the site you use (I use Wotanserver.com) When you plug your phone in, make sure that you hold and keep holding the 2 and 5 buttons untill the first two stages are complete. It will then tell you what to do.