My ICN 630 has worked perfectly for years, but now will only work at above about 60 degrees.
I can switch it on but it goes off without loading maps when below 60deg. Put it in the sun or somewhere warm, and it is fine.
I have updated all the updates and reinstalled all the software.
Any ideas please
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have a ICN 320 Navman and it took 20 to 30 mins to connect to Satalites that is untill yesterday morning when I Updated the Navman Satalite GPS Data if U wish to know what I did please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
My ICN 320 now takes a few seconds to conect to Satalite systems/
1) it is a software problem, in this case you can solve it downloading and installing a firmware update. You can download latest software from here. This is most likely situation.
2) If the above did not work it means that you have an hardware problem, probably the touchscreen is slightly faulty, or the lcd ribbon cable is not well connected. In this case I suggest to take the navman to service.
The CD is not available for download from Navman it seems, but you can get it at thepiratebay.com. Just search for 'navman icn' and you'll find what you need, I just did. Better learn how to download torrents though! :)
carefully pull off front grey cover with your thumb, next to card socket, underneath are 4 security screws you need a small torque head screwdriver, take off cover losen security screws inside around battery, unplug and remove battery, replace in reverse.