Question about Fisher DCS-C60 Shelf System
1. Remove the body of the Fisher DCS-C60 and locate the location where the CD tray will get hold(this will usually make the warranty void)
2.Check for the gear are not damaged.There will be a belt which hold the belt to rotate properly.
3.Apply some white grease which is available in the market for some smoothness.It makes the gear easy to rotate.
4. If you look to the left on the underside of the tray there should be two flanges that snake in parallel with the front of the drive near the end of the tray.
Now look into the drive to the left and under the tray and look for a lever connected to the component that moves the disc motor and laser up into position.
This lever should run in between the flanges on the tray.
5. If this is the case then you have to remove the tray from the drive.
6. move the lever into position so when you slide the tray back in it goes in the slot on the tray.
7. Assemble the case and test the drive!
Notes: you may have to remove the plate with the disc motor on to get the tray out or force the tray out while holding the plate down.
The gears don't need to be aligned and the band to the tray motor doesn't need to be taken off.
Please check weather the motor rotates properly.If it does not work.you have to check for the wiring connection to the motor.If the motor is burnt or damaged please replace it.
If you don't have hand's on in it take it to the nearest service centre
Thank you for using fixya.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2010 | Pioneer CDJ-100S CD Player
Nov 02, 2009 | Sony CDP-C545 CD Player
Oct 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Sep 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | Denon D-M50S CD Shelf System
Sep 21, 2006 | Panasonic SC-PM313 Shelf System
Aug 29, 2006 | Sharp CDES600 5 CD, 240W, Silver, Mini...
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: