Question about Microwave Ovens
No. Please have it checkd as it is dangerous to let the high voltage jump along side the magnetron. This will eventually result in the failure of the magnetron with a possible damage to the circuits.
So open and check if there is any foreign particles/insects struck within , Is the insulation damaged or remove the magnetron and clean the uni , clean the cabin specially if food haas accidently got spurted inside, dry the whole unit after cleaning before you fix back the magnetron.
The microwave must now work without crackling or else if the spark is seem near the magnetron , it must be replaced.
Hope this advice helps.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2016 | In Microwave Ovens
May 26, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 17, 2011 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
Jun 05, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Basic Microwave Oven Troubleshooting Tips
Feb 15, 2011 | GE JVM1850 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Aug 12, 2010 | Dacor DMT2420 1200 Watts Microwave Oven
Feb 02, 2009 | Emerson Black Microwave Oven
Dec 28, 2007 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!