Question about Casio W728HD-1AV Wrist Watch
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Unit 9, 32/F., Cable TV Tower, No.9 Hoi Shing Rd., Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
852-2408 1575 / 2409 0136
Contact Person :
Ms. JoJo Yeung
Oct 27, 2015 | Watches
on Mar 18, 2010 | Watches
Dec 07, 2014 | Polar FT4 Watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Oct 11, 2010 | Citizen Promaster Cyber Aqualand Nx Dive...
May 03, 2010 | Watches
Dec 07, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851
Jan 12, 2008 | Tissot T-Touch T33159851 Wrist Watch
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: