Question about LG 37LG30 37 in. LCD HDTV

1 Answer

Is this television dual voltage? Bought in America and now live in Europe. Do I need a transformer?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • LG Master
  • 8,457 Answers

Power voltage,can be change with a add on tranformer. No,US,Mexico and Canada used the NTSC signal frequencies.Europe,Asia used the PAL signal frequencies.

Posted on Aug 27, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Will a Sony Bravia LCD KLV 46S200A power 110-240 V work in America I have bought it in India

If voltage rating is marked as 110-220VAC, It should work in India. If it is marked, 110VAC only, you have to use a step-down transformer. Check it well, before connecting the set to AC Mains. Refer its user manual for more details, and make sure about this auto voltage range. Gopakumar Gopalan Google

Mar 07, 2014 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Work cordless uniden 220v

With a suitable voltage transformer, yes.

Are you asking about an AT&T 1855 or about a Uniden phone? Some Uniden phones are dual-voltage, they'll work either with 110V or 220V.

Oct 31, 2013 | AT&T ATT-1855 Corded Phone

1 Answer

Hello, We bought X6 TRIO from usa. We live in

You will have to look at the machine. It should say the voltage it operates on. I would use a transformer unless I'm sure.

Aug 21, 2013 | FrancisFrancis! X6 TRIO

1 Answer

Is the Samsung Ln46a530 dual voltage ie (110 America - 240 Europe)

The tv power supply board is not the problems,that can add a transformer to solved it easily.The problems are US and Europe uses a difference tv signal frequencies.The US,Canada and Mexico are using a NTSC signal frequencies.Europe,Asia,Middle East and Africa are using PAL signal frequencies.U must have a tv that call REGIONS free tv to work in Europe and US same time.If u just have a standard LCD or a Plasma HD tv buy it in the US for example will not work in Europe

Jun 09, 2011 | Samsung LN46A530 46 in. LCD HDTV

1 Answer

Hello. I purchased a panasonic tv in germany and now am in US I would like to use it here in US, what do I need to do in order to convert it for US? Adapter? Converter? Is there a switch on the TV? Thank...

check the manual for the tv, it may be dual voltage if not then you need a transformer, to stepup from 115V to 230V (nominal voltage). It may have problems with the TV signal as well, as the US is different to europe. Again check the manual first.


Sep 13, 2010 | Panasonic Televison & Video

1 Answer

Audio Output Transformer

If you really want to amplify the audio you have to go in search for


Apr 30, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

SA3 amplifier to move to Europe : capability of the transformer ?

While living in the States I purchased a Bose Acoustimass 10 system but have now moved back to the UAE. As the system operates on 115 volts ONLY I would like to get it work on 240V without having to use a step-down transformer. By changing out the transformer form 115v to 240v will it work or will I have to change any other components within the system. Can anyone help me??

Dec 12, 2008 | Bose Lifestyle SA-3 2-Channel Amplifier

1 Answer

PS2 bought in the US

hi if your using original disk then you dont have to worry, regarding power its common that 240 volts devices has a autovolt feature you should try to take a look at the back of the console and if your ps2 is 120v or 110 you should use a transformer if your putting it to 220v outlets because if you dont your ps2 will be ruined, thankyou and have a nice day and Godbless you

Dec 09, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console

Not finding what you are looking for?
LG 37LG30 37 in. LCD HDTV Logo

Related Topics:

197 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top LG Televison & Video Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74377 Answers

Are you a LG Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides