Question about Yahoo Messenger
Uninstall completely your yahoo messenger. after uninstall clean your registry for errors
1. simply Go to Start > Run and type “regedit” on the box
1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Yahoo
2. Right click the Yahoo folder and DELETE Yahoo Folder
3. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Yahoo
4. Right click the Yahoo folder and DELETE Yahoo Folder
2. Reinstall the Yahoo Messenger.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
There is an error in registrykeys, registry key is conflicting, download reginout to clean up ur registry keys, or do these steps
Check out this article in Yahoo Messenger Blog about bug fixes for Yahoo Messenger 10 Beta. There is a new update to 10 Beta that fixes those bugs.
Full Installer for Yahoo Messenger 10.0.0.525 Beta (US version)
I recommend doing a complete uninstall not just using add/remove programs alone.
COMPLETE UNINSTALL OF YAHOO MESSENGER
1. PLEASE NOTE that doing a clean uninstall of Yahoo Messenger will erase your message archives so read here about how to copy them http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng…
Important: Do not put the archives back in until you are sure you can connect with the new download and installation and when you are sure Yahoo Messenger is working properly.
2. First uninstall Yahoo! Messenger through add/remove programs in the Control Panel. Vista users please read this for how to uninstall Yahoo Messenger, skip the part for now about reinstalling, I will go over that below.
3. If you want to do a total clean uninstall of Yahoo Messenger then also navigate to Program Files on your hard drive and delete the Messenger folder inside of the Yahoo Folder. Follow this path (XP): My Computer>>C: drive>>Program Files>>Yahoo.
To find the Messenger folder in Vista, follow these instructions:
1.On your keyboard, press Windows Logo+R to open the "Run" command.
2.Copy and paste the following text into the Run command, then click OK:
Delete the Messenger Folder inside the Yahoo Folder.
4. Reboot your computer (important!).
5. This step is for Advanced Computer users only and is USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you have a trusted registry scanner use it now. If you do not have a trusted registry scanner that you are familiar with than SKIP this step because you can screw your computer up if you do not know what you are doing. I personally use CCleaner but then I have been using it for years and know how to use the Registry scanner portion safely. Make sure you know how to create a system restore point and use the built in backup feature to backup any of the Registry files it changes. Reboot again if you choose to do this step.
6. Now download and install Yahoo messenger again using one of the following links:
A. Full Installer for Yahoo Messenger 184.108.40.2062
Yahoo! Messenger 9.0 runs on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista, (maybe Windows 7 too).
B. Full Installer for Yahoo Messenger 10 Beta
This version runs on XP, Vista, and most likely Windows 7.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 23, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 27, 2010 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jul 10, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 05, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 11, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 13, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
May 21, 2008 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: