Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Here are the Steps to Upgrade/Hack your Dash
!. Download the SDA Application Unlock Download link below.
2. Reboot your Dash then connect to the computer via USB cord
3. Run the SDA Application Unlock Run with your Dash Plugged in with a USB Cord
4. Reboot your Dash
5. Download Kavana’s Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM
6. Run the RUU_Excaliber exe with your Dash Plugged in with a USB Cord
7. Follow on screen instructions
Note*: If you have a US version of the Dash, try out the keyboard after install, if the keys are a little out of place you will need to:
1. Download this file: TegiceT9USEnglish.CAB Download link below.
2. Copy that file onto your Dash
3. Find the file on your dahs and run the install
4. Reset your Dash, and the keyboard should be fixed.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | HTC Cell Phones
Jul 10, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2012 | T-Mobile HTC Dash Excalibur S620...
Dec 14, 2011 | HTC Touch Pro 2 / Tilt 2/ HTC XV6875/ S510...
Nov 28, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jul 05, 2011 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Aug 16, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 17, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 04, 2009 | HTC S621 Smartphone (Unlocked) -...
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: