Question about Kwikset Professional Door Lock installation Kit
There is no real orientation to a lock, but if the key has to be inserted with the teeth up and you prefer with the teeth down, just remove the 2 screws holding the halves of the door handles on, and remove the outside one, rotate it 180 degrees, and put it back in again. It should work fine.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Jun 10, 2014 | Kwikset Locks & Locksmithing
Aug 06, 2011 | Garden
Fig. Lift the trim cover in order to gain access to the lock cylinder access hole.
Fig. Remove the ignition lock cylinder from the lock cylinder case.
Fig. Driver-s side air bag connector location
Fig. Passenger-s side air bag connector location
Fig. Side air bag connector location
Jun 30, 2011 | 2004 Buick Rendezvous
Jun 27, 2011 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Feb 12, 2011 | 1993 Mazda Protege
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2009 | Weiser Lock Powerbolt 1000 Lock
Oct 03, 2007 | Fisher and Paykel 23 in. DD603H SS...
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: