How to Use remote to forward slides of PP presentation
I need this info ASAP for a work project. I can easily forward the slides if I press enter on my laptop but this limits my ability to move around the room as I talk. I need to access the remote to forward the slides. How can I do this. Thank you. Carolyn
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: How to Use remote to forward slides of PP...
You'll see that the Projector came with a USB cable. The USB cable should be connected from your PC to your Projector and this will enable you to flick through your slides with the normal BenQ remote control.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
make sure the slide switch on the remote is in the TV position.
you can check to see if the remote is putting out a signal by using the camera in your wireless phone. While viewing camera point remote in to camera lens and push button on remote, you should see flashing light on camera display.
you could try resetting remote,
(1) Set the slide switch to TV position.
(2) Press and hold the POWER button
(2) until it flashes twice then release
(2) the button.
(3) Enter the code 0 0 9 3 5.
If remote still doesn't work you will need repair shop to look at it again, it's possible there is a plug inside that is not connected.
Make sure that you connect a cable (usually the USB cable is supplied with the projector ) from the computer to the projector. Once communication is established, normal PPT slide advancing is done by pressing the up/down arrow keys (depending on the remote control layout)
The info banner of your HDTV is turned on. To remove or turn it off, just simply follow these steps.
1. Press Menu (on remote commander) 2. Press UP or DOWN arrow button to highlight the SETUP icon and press ENTER 3. Use Down arrow button to scroll down through the Info Banner. 4.Press Enter to select this feature. 5.Use arrow buttons to scroll through options on or off . 6.Select off and press enter button to disable the info banner. 7.Press menu to exit.
I have the codes you need to set direct handunit for your TV.11145-10145-11960-11904-11445-11345-11045-10797-10583-10577-10413-10409-10279-10227-10173-10151-10097-10095-10056 10038-10032-10016-10105 Switch slide mode to TV make sure tv is on now press and hol MUTE&Select together untill it flashes green now enter code then press power if set turns off that will be your code if not repeat steps untill TV powers OFF.
You must have the remote to clear the security code. It will not work by using the keys on the display. here is the method of clearing the code.
1. When you are requested to enter the security code, while pressing down on [AUTO] key, use a long-press on "track forward >>I" key for 3 seconds. (----disappears.) 2. Using the remote controller, input “KCAR.” Press remote controller  key 2 times and then press "track forward >>I" key. (Input for “K.”) Press remote controller  key 3 times and then press "track forward >>I" key. (Input for “C.”) Press remote controller  key once and then press "track forward >>I" key. (Input for “A.”) Press remote controller  key 2 times and then press "track forward >>I" key. (Input for “R.”) 3. The security is released and the unit enters the STANDBY sourcing mode. 4. If a wrong code is input, the unit goes into the Code Request mode.
If you do not have a remote, you can take it to an authorized kenwood service center and they can do it for a small fee. My shop charges $25. Or you can order a remote from them and do it yourself, or borrow a remote from a friend who has a recent Kenwood model radio, they all work with it if the radio is new in the last 5 years or so. Since this will clear the code if done properly, a rating of "FixYa" would be appreciated.