Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
Try doing these steps:
1. Manually turn ON your TV
2. Press and "HOLD" CODE SEARCH
3. Press and release the TV button
4. Release CODE SEARCH.
5. Press OFF/ON repeatedly until the device turns off (you may have to press up to 100 times at a rate of once per second).
6. Once the device turns off, press and release ENTER.
7. With the device on, press any other button. If the device responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 1-6.
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2014 | GE Remote Original Jc024 Remote Control...
Sep 18, 2011 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
May 26, 2011 | Apex Digital AT2702 27" TV
Nov 26, 2010 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
Jun 27, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Oct 22, 2007 | Apex Digital PF3220 32" TV
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!