Question about Epson Perfection 1260 Photo Flatbed Scanner
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2014 | Kodak I2400 Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Scanners
Jun 22, 2012 | Scanners
Nov 01, 2009 | Ambir Technology Avision 220 Pass-Through...
Jul 06, 2009 | HP Scanjet G4010 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 11, 2009 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Oct 05, 2008 | Epson Perfection 1660 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 05, 2007 | Epson Perfection 1650 Flatbed Scanner
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: